The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another returning soul (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Like so many on this list, I'm one of those who was really really really into magic as a kid, but then let it drop. Have been prompted to get back into it decades later by my own kid starting to get into magic (he's much better at it than I was at his age) and discovering that a colleague of mine performs on stage, leading him to give me some good pointers on getting back into it. I've been lurking here on the Café for almost a whole year, and finally decided that I should maybe register as there have been a few times when I felt like maybe I had something to add to the conversation.
licker98
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of licker98
It's nice of you to join. I'm sure you will enjoy being a member just as much, if not more, than being a lurker! Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome no2ss,

And welcome back to Magic. They say love is lovelier the second time around. Sharing an interest in Magic with your Son must add a wonderful new dimension.

Are you getting more into Stand-Up or Stage because of your Friend's influence?

-Mary Mowder
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Much more into standup/close up, rather than stage, even though my friend does stage. I've dabbled in learning basically everything to try to figure out what I'm comfortable with. Mainly at the point where I'm just doing it to (try?) to impress friends and get comfortable with stuff before tackling anything that much more complicated. Have picked up various books/DVDs and have learned a ton in the last year alone, but seems like there's a lot more to learn (and practice).
Cryptghost
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Cryptghost
Hi and welcome,

I too loved magic as a kid and have only recently rediscovered it. I hope you enjoy, I have found this site a treasure box of magical knowledge,

I hope we speak more soon

All the best

RH
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another returning soul (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL