The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Wiz Kote Smoke/Alternatives? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vegasvent
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix
288 Posts

Profile of Vegasvent
I am looking to buy a used Wiz Kote machine for my KidZShow, but the seller could not offer help as to how the effect is accomplished. Does it need an special fluid or fuel to create the smoke? Is there any alternative to the original method that would be easy to use? One friend suggested a VAPR device. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Magical Phil-Kidzshow, LLC

"My Wife says that either all of my Stuff goes, or she does......" "Boy, I'm sure gonna miss her cookin'."
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
I have a Wiz Kote for sale, I've not used it, however, it comes with instructions.
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
It was back in the early 90's when I first created the Burnt Shoe trick box....my thought was it was like the burnt $100 bill trick but for kids.

When George (Chalet Magic) saw me perform the trick at a magic convention, he asked for the right to make it. We came an agreement and he made them for many years calling it Wiz Kote.

Later George decided to retire. Since then I have had a few other manufacturers to build the box. AND we change the source of the smoke to canister that held a smoke like substance. It works great...no live fire but it does set off the smoke detector when released into the box.

I have now commissioned Charlie Myrick to build and sell the box. And he even lowered the price.
https://ozarkmagicmanufacturing.com/shop......illusion
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Wiz Kote Smoke/Alternatives? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL