The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 449: Bill Malone and Charlie Frye & Company - Seriously Funny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Question: What is more fun than a barrel of monkeys?

Answer: Bill Malone with Charlie Frye and Sherry.

In this week's podcast, I felt like the animal trainer trying to get the attention of kittens. This was so much fun from the very beginning. I was fortunate to get all three together in one room during a short break in activities at this year's MAGIC Live! convention. It was not easy wrangling them all in one place at one time then trying to focus on a few serious questions took some more doing. But the journey was such fun and the result is something that I know listeners will appreciate, learn from, and enjoy. There is something in here for everyone.

You can view a couple videos of Bill and Charlie, see some candid photos, read the blog, hear some product reviews, listen to the podcast online, and download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......-company
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 449: Bill Malone and Charlie Frye & Company - Seriously Funny (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL