The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Creative Global Sales Manager search - for D.Robbins/ E-Z Magic - A Once in a Lifetime Posting. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elisefried
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of elisefried
Dear Lovers of Magic

I wanted to request you that you share far and wide! the fact that we are currently looking for a Creative Global Sales Manager -
for the first time in our company's 100-year-old history - and wish for someone who is also an experienced and knowledgeable Magician.

I am hoping with all my heart that we find the right person! who has most of the skills and a lot of HEART! Thank you all for your help.

Please, therefore, post the link below to places that can reach magicians! and others who might be interested in helping us & in need of a day job. Smile
With much respect to my father, who got us all this far - without the use of a computer - and who lived with aloha, without knowing what that word meant.

Here is the link to the job: https://bit.ly/2xAx4Gw

Aloha and much Mahalo's
Elise Fried
Co-Owner

D. Robbins / House of E-Z Magic
102 Years of Providing Magic to Magicians

Click here to view attached image.
Nevets
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Nevets
Salary?
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of thomasR
I wish them well. If I had all those qualifications and was expected to do all of that I think I would just start my own magic sales company. But perhaps it's a great salary and benefits package.
magic11ryan
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of magic11ryan
I think I ticked all the boxes - do you accept remote workers?
elisefried
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of elisefried
You don't need all the qualifications. It is a wish list.
My wish to transform the company into one that is more socially responsive and actively encouraging to Magicians worldwide.

In response to Magic11ryan- Yes we are also considering remote workers. Not everyone wants to live in New Jersey Smile

E
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2573 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Man I wish I could call back 20 years and weren’t so old and retired. I have retail experience, a magician, and have owned a fun shop.
I know how to put together an Adams Spinner rack, load it with items and demo the magic. I also have direct sales experience, a self
starter, and love the challenge of meeting new goals.Smile

Sounds like the perfect job for the right person.

Elise Fried, Good luck with finding the help.

Tom
A habit is a habit until you realize you doing it, then it is a choice.

The NEW Daycare Magician Book
https://www.amazekids.com/magic-downloads/childrens-magic-ebooks/the-daycare-magician/

www.tomboleware.com
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2573 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
PS. sorry for posting twice but I got cut offline before I could edit and add:

I bought off and on from D Robbins for many years and they are a great company to do business with.
I miss calling in orders and talking to Paul. I just recently heard of his passing and my deepest
condolences to his family.

Tom
A habit is a habit until you realize you doing it, then it is a choice.

The NEW Daycare Magician Book
https://www.amazekids.com/magic-downloads/childrens-magic-ebooks/the-daycare-magician/

www.tomboleware.com
elisefried
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of elisefried
Thank you so much Tom.
I miss him too.
E
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21064 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Where was this offer in 1998, when I needed it. Oh well. I still need it, I am just to old now.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Creative Global Sales Manager search - for D.Robbins/ E-Z Magic - A Once in a Lifetime Posting. (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL