The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Individual deck cardboard box (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
I thought this would be easy to find. Not.

Where can I find replacement individual deck card boxes. Cardboard. Can't be plastic or other material. Probably plain outside.
Emory Kimbrough
View Profile
New user
Tuscaloosa, AL
94 Posts

Profile of Emory Kimbrough
Yep - sympathy - I wear out card boxes faster than I wear out decks.

Do a Google search for "tuck box" and "tuck case" instead of "card boxes." "Tuck" is the magic word today.

Makeplayingcards.com has many options, including the plain white ones you mentioned, but they're not the only source.

Rather than me Google more, you can just go tuck yourself Smile
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2018, Emory Kimbrough wrote:
Yep - sympathy - I wear out card boxes faster than I wear out decks.

Do a Google search for "tuck box" and "tuck case" instead of "card boxes." "Tuck" is the magic word today.

Makeplayingcards.com has many options, including the plain white ones you mentioned, but they're not the only source.

Rather than me Google more, you can just go tuck yourself Smile

Thanks. Had figured this out but you link is a great resource. I ordered some blank ones from etsy but I may order some custom ones here.
kardistic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of kardistic
The tuck boxes are pretty expensive. Maybe finding a way to protect the box is the solution.
HeronsHorse
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
207 Posts

Profile of HeronsHorse
Surely blank ones can be made? It isn't a difficult template to do from another box.. that's my solution, for now anyway. Maybe when I'm performing and using lots of decks I might change my mind on that though.
Quote of the Month
Those who think that magic consists of doing tricks are strangers to magic. Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained."
- S.H. Sharpe
Sebastian Oudot
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere Between Two Worlds
197 Posts

Profile of Sebastian Oudot
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2018, gomerel wrote:
I thought this would be easy to find. Not.

Where can I find replacement individual deck card boxes. Cardboard. Can't be plastic or other material. Probably plain outside.

You may find this link interesting.

https://www.makeplayingcards.com/promoti......xes.html

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Individual deck cardboard box (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL