The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Uses for an "all the same card" deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vitalielmago
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of vitalielmago
Hi.
In your opinion, what is the best use for a pack of 52 cards which every one is the same?
I've use these to make gaffs or make effects that require to sign a card. But I'm not sure if I should use them so you can reply the trick(s), nor which one(s) would be. Without torning or signing them.

Cheers
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
4269 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Doc Eason's "Impossible Opener"
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
ThomasJ
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
725 Posts

Profile of ThomasJ
Combined with a deck switch, it can be used for a very fair force. You could also use a block of several dupes and avoid the deck switch, being careful to hide the block during performance. Any effect where the cards turn blank could use the one-way deck, provided there’s a reason why they become the same card.
docguitarman
View Profile
Veteran user
Thousand Oaks, California
329 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
You might try "Mind or Muscle" in Annemann's Practical Mental Effects.
Carta Mundi
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Carta Mundi
Tommy Wonder's "Magic Ranch"
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1030 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Card At Any Number (C.A.A.N.) effect.

Spectator picks any number from 1 to 52, and the selection (previously forced) appears at that exact number.

BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame - click here to see all my pictorial reviews: => Magic Reviews <==> Playing Card Reviews <==> Board Game Reviews <==

Want me to write a review of your playing cards or magic? Contact me via Private Message.
docguitarman
View Profile
Veteran user
Thousand Oaks, California
329 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2018, docguitarman wrote:
You might try "Mind or Muscle" in Annemann's Practical Mental Effects.

If you have an "Ask Alexander" account it is also in "The Jinx" No. 35 on page 237.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Uses for an "all the same card" deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL