The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card to Orange (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Javi
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Javi
Where can I found a book or an online tutorial of how to get a signed card into an orange.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
In the Thread "Secret Sessions" but you need 50 posts to access.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Javi
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Javi
Yeah I'm working on that but since I'm not on it I'm trying to learn as much as I can.
camron
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of camron
Javi, this question usually gets the Café buzzing : "Hey guys, what's the best card to orange?"... you should end up with a lot of answers...
trickyat86
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
596 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Many Versions of "card in fruit" have been included in books and video for generations either using a selected playing card or a borrow dollar. You may want to pick up a book like Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic. This book is great for beginners to long term students.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Larry Jennings' Neoclassics by Stephen Minch.
LarsA
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of LarsA
Magicfish says the Jennings' routine.
The card is not signed.
However - the torn corner is a fine substitute, and the routine is beautiful. Highly recommended.
Max Milagro
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Max Milagro
First 'Card to Orange' has always been the staple of my act. It has been my closer for 20 years.
Second please please please use the search function. There is a wealth of information hidden in the Café. Just go to the top right and click on search. "Open Sesame", as we say in France.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Tarbell 1 has this

I remember doing this effect many years ago in a parlour show. I did it with the “torn corner” that matches. After the show a friend of mine commented that the corners don’t “really” match. I said that they do match. However since then I was left wondering: how many spectators are left with the feeling that the card is not actually the same card?
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
Max Milagro
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Max Milagro
Never ever did anyone comment on that. The funny bit is that most people wonder how in the world a playing card ends up in an orange. When at the end of the trick you show the card and add the missing piece it's an additional kicker. But in their minds they get stuck thinking about the puzzle of on object in an impossible location, the rest just flies.
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Magicfish is right. The Jenning's routine is great. The deck is tossed into the air and it turns into an orange--it is caught on point of a butterfly knife that is drawn and opened in a fancy way. It is the most logical of these effects. The deck "turns" into an orange and the chosen card is inside. I really highly recommend it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card to Orange (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL