The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Miguel Angel Gea's HPC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
634 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Can anyone recommend the best English source to learn Miguel Angel Gea's flicky han ping chien move? Sorry I don't know the name of the sleight. I believe it comes from Joaquin Navajas' coin work.

Miguel demo'd it briefly on the Essential Magic Conference but not clearly enough to really get it. Thanks!
ma91cm1ke
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of ma91cm1ke
I think you are talking about the Catapult. A detailed explanation (in english) can be found on Miguels excellent DVD set named Essence.

Hope that helps

Michael
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
634 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, ma91cm1ke wrote:
I think you are talking about the Catapult. A detailed explanation (in english) can be found on Miguels excellent DVD set named Essence.

Hope that helps

Michael

Yes! That's it, Catapult. You can see Joaquin Navajas use it in this great footage:
(about 2:50 in)

https://www.magicana.com/video/joaquin-navajas-coin-magic-0
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8088 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Beautiful move! Just so well done. Smile
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
bobandjim
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of bobandjim
If you are on a budget, he also teaches it in his penguin lecture

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3805
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Miguel Angel Gea's HPC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL