The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the VXD Team (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Diffracturrrr
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Diffracturrrr
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all on here. I'm one of the founders of VXD International and we make Diffractor Playing Cards, which are unique playing cards that have custom transparent holographics stamped individually into the front of playing cards and also on the backs too. We can fully customise the holographics and one of our missions is to be able to offer super low runs of personalised transparent holographic decks, for all magicians and cardists or anyone who loves playing cards! Smile We also design and make some crazy solid metal cases for these super-flashy playing cards...well, why not eh? Smile Here is a glimpse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ROpWtktuXE

I hope I can contribute something to this forum in the years to come.

Thanks, Andrew.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Diffracturrrr,

Very pretty to look at, possibly distracting.

Do you perform?
Tell us about your magical interests.

You should check with staff about getting a banner ad.

-Mary Mowder
Diffracturrrr
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Diffracturrrr
Hello Mary

Thanks for the reply.

The cards are actually very subtly flashy to be honest....the holographics are transparent and so they don't show all the time. It's hard to explain. For visual impact, we of course show the full effect on the promotional video, but the real impression is a lot more subtle.

I am no a magician myself no, but I like to watch, as I do cardistry and even poker etc.

I'm an engineer (of Highway Bridges Design) originally and am technically minded and I've got very into the technical aspects of playing card manufacture over the last few years. I am obsessed with playing cards themselves, which of course facilitate magic. That's my input / connection.

Take care and regards

Andrew
Diffracturrrr
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Diffracturrrr
Hi all

For those interested in ground-breaking playing cards....the new promo video for our upcoming deck launching on Kickstarter (9th November):

https://youtu.be/Wp8YAapc8dM

Cheers and enjoy your magic coffees! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the VXD Team (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL