The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » Garrett Thomas Scripting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Caldwell
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
156 Posts

Profile of Eric Caldwell
At some point in the Reel Magic magazines Garrett Thomas discussed his style of scripting, but I can't seem to find where that was. Can someone point me to the correct issue, or possibly it's in his lecture?
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
I think this is the correct issue https://reelmagicmagazine.com/past-issue......bos.html . I'm not sure, but Garrett Thomas might briefly discuss it during his lecture as well.
Eric Caldwell
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
156 Posts

Profile of Eric Caldwell
That's it. Thank you so much. Issue #42 "Try This at Home" Garrett Thomas.
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
Reel Magic seems to be in process of adding a very nice search feature. Would strongly suggest giving it a go.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2018, Chris Aguilar wrote:
Reel Magic seems to be in process of adding a very nice search feature. Would strongly suggest giving it a go.

It's a start, but the problem is you can't really search with what you would think to be logical search terms because of the creative way some of the column topics are named.

After using the "scripting" and "script" search terms I got the "no results found" response. Then I starting clicking issues at random to see if I could find it by luck. But that didn't work either. I decided to start at issue 1 going through the index of that issue and then issue 2 and so on. Once I finally clicked on to issue 46 the topic title of that issue's Try this at Home was "Garrett creates a "musical score" to help orchestrate a routine". Which of course was the scripting video that Eric requested.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2018, mantel wrote:
Once I finally clicked on to issue 42* the topic title of that issue's Try this at Home was "Garrett creates a "musical score" to help orchestrate a routine". Which of course was the scripting video that Eric requested.

*Corrected Issue Number
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » Garrett Thomas Scripting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL