The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A Different Take on TT Silk Vanishing/Appearing (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

will lane
View Profile
Regular user
Will likes to post so he has made
159 Posts

Profile of will lane
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtTQPtMz59M

Surely not a new idea, just one you don't really see very often with TT silk vanishes/appearances. Rather than making the silk vanish and then reappear, the vanish and appearance are one and the same. It is more like the silk teleports rather than vanishes and comes back. I'm not really sold on my patter so I'm still wrestling with it. The long(er) explanation does help to make the stuffing taste better.

What do you think?
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
7701 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Link won't work.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
will lane
View Profile
Regular user
Will likes to post so he has made
159 Posts

Profile of will lane
The first letter of a post seems to be auto capitalized, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Odd. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtTQPtMz59M
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1194 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Hi Will, I think the teleport idea is better than just the simple vanish and reappearance of the silk. I have always found the silk vanish abit cheesy but your idea makes it better.

Kieran
Juble
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of Juble
Hey Will
Really like your video: looks very magical, good simple presentation, and thought your "take" of the TT was very well done and deceptive.
Nice one!
Justin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A Different Take on TT Silk Vanishing/Appearing (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL