The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mindvalley bets big on ESP and intuition (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Mindvalley, one of the biggest personal growth training companies in the world has just announced a major training event focusing on ESP and intuition.

The founder says:

“By 2038, Intuition will be part of most school curriculums and a common training protocol in most Fortune 500 companies. Our children will be learning to access altered states to draw onto sources of knowledge beyond what we now understand as the brain. And CEOs and executives will be trained to tap into such states to source ideas, creativity, and better ‘gut’ instincts.”

~ Vishen Lakhiani

https://www.mindvalley.com/events/intuition

This is absolutely amazing material for your meta scripts and presentational angles.

I've been toying with "altered states of consciousness" as a pseudo-explanation and it's just as plausible, if not more so then the psychological NLP techniques.

I wish I was in the US and could attend this event.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mindvalley bets big on ESP and intuition (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL