The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2002 entrée: Ben Harris » » PENULTIMATE TOTD » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Guys,

It has been a cool week.

It has taken a lot longer than I imagined it would in order to answer the posts and to try and contribute some useful information. I hope that something of value has been gleened by all. I know I've learned something new this week.

The challange has been a lot of fun. One of you has pinned my test handling to a T (bar a few little, little details). The winners will be announced tomorrow.

Over-all, the ideas that you guys came up with, all of you, helped me consider the effect from differing points. I thank you all for participating.

Of course, as you are all a part of the creative process that played out, you can feel free to perform the effect and to continue its development if you desire.

till tomorrow...

Ben Harris
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2002 entrée: Ben Harris » » PENULTIMATE TOTD » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL