The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Magician's Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ollason
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of ollason
Has anyone got any views on The Magician's Wand by Mmagic Makers? It looks reasonable value on Penguin Magic site:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=537
digimaestro
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of digimaestro
The reviews are correct... the wand is heavy, but I like the feel.

I like it. Its not expensive, and it looks and feels elegant.

digimaestro
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
I used to use a Rings & Things wand, which had a similar feel (hardwood with metal tips), but once had a kid say thet the magician, "...used a wand that was really a paintbrush without the brush."
:hrmph:
I now use a custom-made Alivan wand, which looks like the wizard wands from the Harry Potter films.

Steve
:cups:
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
The Mercury wand is very nice and well balanced too!
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
atrudo
View Profile
Regular user
New Hampshire
190 Posts

Profile of atrudo
I purchased the wand from penguin about a year ago and am very happy with it. Although I don't use it a lot, it has held up well and is a very nice looking wand. I would recommend it.
froxen
View Profile
New user
Singapore
38 Posts

Profile of froxen
Well... I find the penguin's wand slightly too thick and heavy. But it's definitely value for money, you can't find a 2-piece wand at any lower price (as far as I know).
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the Mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and science." - Albert Einstein
magicmanr
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of magicmanr
Quote:
On 2004-08-23 13:10, froxen wrote:
Well... I find the penguin's wand slightly too thick and heavy. But it's definitely value for money, you can't find a 2-piece wand at any lower price (as far as I know).

http://www.magicforless.com/

well....maybe a LITTLE lower price Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Magician's Wand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL