The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Rising Card Options? (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2018, Vlad_77 wrote:
I love these necro'd threads!

Ack, I need to track it down unless Harry Lorayne comes to the rescue. There is a brilliant rising card by John Braun that was published in Mr. Lorayne's corpus of work. I thought it was in Best of Friends II but it isn't. I THINK it's either in Apocalypse or one of the other BoF books. I'll look later today. Anyhow, it does use a gimmick of sorts -no thread or any stuff like that. You can make the necessary in less than a minute and literally just shove it into your wallet! I'm not a historian but I do believe that this method is original with John Braun. It kills civilians and I've even caught a few magicians with it.

I hope Mr. Lorayne comes across this as his memory is better than mine else I will have Harry Lorayne books respectfully strewn everywhere in an attempt to cite the routine. Hmm, I really do think it's in Apocalypse. I have the image of the image of the necessary in me addled pate.

Maybe John Bauman in Apocalypse Vol 7 No 2 p 879?

https://www.conjuringarchive.com/list/se......ht=10704

(Vlad, you know about Denis Behr's Conjuring Archive site, right?)
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2018, Tim Cavendish wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2018, Vlad_77 wrote:
I love these necro'd threads!

Ack, I need to track it down unless Harry Lorayne comes to the rescue. There is a brilliant rising card by John Braun that was published in Mr. Lorayne's corpus of work. I thought it was in Best of Friends II but it isn't. I THINK it's either in Apocalypse or one of the other BoF books. I'll look later today. Anyhow, it does use a gimmick of sorts -no thread or any stuff like that. You can make the necessary in less than a minute and literally just shove it into your wallet! I'm not a historian but I do believe that this method is original with John Braun. It kills civilians and I've even caught a few magicians with it.

I hope Mr. Lorayne comes across this as his memory is better than mine else I will have Harry Lorayne books respectfully strewn everywhere in an attempt to cite the routine. Hmm, I really do think it's in Apocalypse. I have the image of the image of the necessary in me addled pate.

Maybe John Bauman in Apocalypse Vol 7 No 2 p 879?

https://www.conjuringarchive.com/list/se......ht=10704

(Vlad, you know about Denis Behr's Conjuring Archive site, right?)

THAT'S it!! John Bauman in Apocalypse!! Thank you Tim and yes I do know Denis Behr's indispensible archive. Thank you my friend for finding the cite! Smile

Best,
"Vlad"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Rising Card Options? (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL