The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » HELLO!!!!!! =) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Vu
View Profile
New user
Renton,Wa
61 Posts

Profile of Kevin Vu
Sorry had to make another section. I guess this is how your introduce yourself on here. I'm a little late. I dug up myself a few post already. But yeah I'm acually 16 currently in the State of Washington. Enjoying the magicial vibe. uhh yeah =) tooodles =)

Kevin Vu
Jordan Piper
View Profile
Veteran user
British Columbia, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Jordan Piper
Welcome to the Café Kevin.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Nice to see you introduce yourself, thanks for being a part of our magical community. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your introduction and welcome to the Café. The Café can be a bit overwhelming your first couple visits - so many post and where to start? I always suggest scrolling down to view all the forums and pick a favorite or two and start from there. You may also want to check back a page or so on the forum you chose and view what's recently been discussed. In no time at all you'll feel comfortable to post or ask questions of your own. I see you've already had a chance to look around and post so I'll just add Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » HELLO!!!!!! =) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL