The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just introduceing my self... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cameron
View Profile
New user
Toledo Ohio
32 Posts

Profile of Cameron
Hey, I'm Cameron.

I'm more of a juggler than a magician. Well contact juggling that is, recently though I have become intrested in learning some card manupulation, and I figured what better place to go than a magicians haven. Im also intrested in picking up some basic misdirection techniques, becaus Im sorry it just looks cool to see an acrylic ball disapear and reapear. Well any way hope to meet some nice new people on here and get some help with some things.

Oh ya if your bored you might check out my favorite websight on earth. http://www.contactjuggling.org I think you magicians might like it if you havent seen any of it befor.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to our magical community. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Hello Cameron,

Just a quick note to say "Welcome Aboard!" The Magic Café. As an entertainer, I think you will enjoy chatting with the other members.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
dg
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of dg
This is a great place to expand you knowledge and catch up on the latest news
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just introduceing my self... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL