The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "V.I.P." Visual Impossible Penetration by Mike Powers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Guys & gals! This is a close-up miracle! Real magic!
It's great for close-up, especially in a bar.
This is in my opinion, the best cap thru bottle effect...bar none!!
Can you imagine...emptying a bootle of beer. The spectator hands you a bottle cap, which you place onto the bottle, on top of the label and hand the bottle to the spectator to hold horizontally by both ends of the bottle. You then slap the bottle cap and visibly the cap penetrates the bottle which you hand out for complete examination! Your hands are empty and they can keep the bottle as a souvenir!! WoW!!!
Buy this effect.You will not be sorry! I give it five stars out of ****.
You can check it out at: http://www.mallofmagic.com
Gerard
lewis
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of lewis
Jazz Fusion looks great...

Anyone have this? only $15 I know but still...

Lewis.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13023 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I have Jazz fusion. It takes some work to get it going good and smooth, but as with all of Mike's stuff, it is a little masterpiece.

Mike don't make no junk! His name on an effect almost automatically guarantees high quality.

I think he deserves a lot more recognition than he normally gets. Mike's the best, IMHO. His stuff is top o' the line.

BTW, hasn't VIP been around for a good while now?

Daff

Quote:
On 2004-05-30 19:06, daffydoug wrote:
I have Jazz fusion. It takes some work to get it going good and smooth, but as with all of Mike's stuff, it is a little masterpiece.

Mike don't make no junk! His name on an effect almost automatically guarantees high quality.

I think he deserves a lot more recognition than he normally gets. Mike's the best, IMHO. His stuff is top o' the line. Always cool, always highly visual. If Mike makes it, you need to buy it!

BTW, hasn't VIP been around for a good while now?

Daff
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
I have to repeat...This effect is awesome!! To all of us that has never heard of M.P's "V.I.P."...run and buy it! Oh! it's only $15.00
Gerard
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2225 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I have darly's Cap in bottle and never really used it . You have to get rid of the gimmick at the end I found it a bit awkward in the handling. I like the Idea with V.I.P. the spectator holds the bottle & the penetration is done on the side WOW sounds pretty good !! I will check it out Thanks for the Information.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Tophatter! your very welcome!!
Gerard
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2225 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Gerard I just ordered V.I.P Looking foward to using this gem behind the bar as well as walk around. I will let you know when I get it. I love stuff like this just a beer bottle and a cap and it KILLS!!!!
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3538 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2004-05-30 18:26, lewis wrote:
Jazz Fusion looks great...

Anyone have this? only $15 I know but still...

Lewis.

Lewis,

Is Jazz Fusion another Mike Powers effect? Is it a cap in bottle effect by someone other than Mike Powers that you just mentioned for comparision? Or, is it just another name for Mike Power's VIP?

You have me curious about Jazz Fusion since the topic heading referenced Mike Power's VIP cap-in-bottle penetration and your post mentioned nothing about JazzFusion other than its name and $15.00 price. The only "Jazz Fusion" reference I can seem to find is a card effect mentioned on John Guastaferro "Brainstorm" DVD.

Thanks for the info.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
lewis
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of lewis
Mike,

Have a look around his site

http://www.mallofmagic.com/

some cool tricks/demo's

and Jazz Fusion Smile
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2464 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Hi All,

My cap in bottle is called V.I.P. which stands for Visual Impossible Penetration. Unlike the Rey Ben item sold by Daryl, you can use virtually any bottle. The Daryl item needs a Michelob bottle (or similar) that has a label that completely covers the neck. It also uses a brown bottle.

Jazz Fusion is very cool card item by Dave Neighbors. I own the rights to the trick and at this time, I believe that I am the only one selling it. I will probably release it to the wholesalers in the near future. There is a video of Jazz Fusion on the site. It seems like a fairly mundane version of Jazz Aces until the end. I don't think you will see the mind bending ending coming....

Mike
tensaimagician
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of tensaimagician
Can VIP be done with a water bottle?
TENSAI MAGICIAN
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Tensaimagician,
Yes! you can do it with a water bottle!!
Gerard
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2225 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Magic cariso I received the V.I.P today played around with it at the bar , Yes it's a GREAT EFFECT ! when I used my M ******* R*** Now this Is a Miracle . Fingres spread wide apart and Tap the cap goes right through the bottle. This is the only way I will be performing the effect much easier to perform. This trick is excellent !!!!
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
I came up with an idea for the clean-up!...actually,your hands can be shown absolutely empty,
after you slap the cap through the bottle. Your left absolutely clean!!
Attach a small n.. m....t to a small clamp at the end of a r..l vanisher. The clamp is attached to your ring of your right hand! Now the clean-up is automatic!!
Hope you guys like it!!
Gerard
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1806 Posts

Profile of Platt
The ad suggests you're left with totally clean, truly empty hands. Is this not the case?
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Hi Platt,
Your clean after doing something! With my idea, you are left absolutely clean, showing your hands immediately after the penetration!
Gerard
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2464 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
There's a simple clean up "move" that leaves your hands completely empty. There is no "tell" and it it happens just when the cap has penetrated so the misdirection is HUGE. (You don't have to put your hands in your pockets. There's no toppit. It's a very obvious and simple way to clean up.)

Mike
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2130 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I purchased this from Mike a few years ago in St' Louis at The Midwest Magic Jubilee....I was so blown away by the demo it was the first purchase at the convention...I usually wait til later in the convention to make a purchase. I couldn't wait and the method is brilliant and yes clean hands NO Topit, No Sleeving...Just pure magic!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Whichever method you chose to clean up...this is the best cap thru bottle! BAR NONE!!
Gerard
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2225 Posts

Profile of tophatter
YES THIS IS THE BEST CAP IN BOTTLE !!!! Carisio I like your clean up idea! I am sticking with the M******* R***. Either way this trick is a winner !!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "V.I.P." Visual Impossible Penetration by Mike Powers (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL