The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HN Review 100: Mini Rabbit From Hat - Dick Barry (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Review 100: Mini Rabbit From Hat - Dick Barry

AD:

A miniature top hat is shown completely empty. A spectator reaches inside to prove it is truly empty. The hat is placed open end down on your EMPTY palm. After making a magical gesture the hat is lifted, a small BUNNY RABBIT HAS MAGICALLY APPEARED. EVERYTHING CAN BE EXAMINED. THIS BAFFLES THE BEST OF THEM! The next time someone says, "CAN YOU PULL A RABBIT FROM A HAT?" ANSWER WITH THIS CLOSE-UP MIRACLE.

REVIEW:

This one uses magic props (a black plastic top hat and a sponge rabbit), and should therefore be banned from my current repertoire. However, it is a cute little quickie that always gets “oooh, aaaah!!” from the ladies (no, not that kind of “oooh, aaaah!!”)

The props are very well made and the price is right (15$), even though I would have preferred a slightly smaller size for easier concealment.

It’s just a simple, innocuous magic trick, but you know the saying: if they applaud, keep it…

OVERALL RATING: Good

H.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Whhere can we aquire this little gem?
Gerard
Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
Gerard, the trick is available at dickbarrymagic.com; I don't know if it is sold through other dealers.

Hope this helps,

H.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14448 Posts

Profile of Review King
Dick Barry is wonderful to deal with. Real class!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HN Review 100: Mini Rabbit From Hat - Dick Barry (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL