The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ring Flight Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Well, I have decided to release my stage version of my ring flight, discussed in an earlier post. I'm excited about the company that will handle the details. Watch the magic magazines for details.
I need some help though. It is vital to me that this be a quality item. I have used the Sterling Power Flight for more than 16 years. I have 2 back ups, but they don't make them anymore! Does anyone know a good source for high quality, locking reel-type Ring Flights? The initial run would be 100 or more. Please let me know. Thanks!
Lou Leventhal
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Petrick and Mia make the same sort of locking reel you are looking for. This key-bak has the address on the back of the reel. It is a California company. Jay Scott Berry also made several reels with this key-bak.

Sterling just made the locking feature and re-string the device.

Elduco Magic in Europe also make a large large locking reel. Key-bak was the only key ring holder with a 24" line, as well as the nice slim casing.

Key-Bak is the brand name of the reel. These are the key holders like many blue collar workers use to keep the keys on their belts.

So do I get a free routine for my services?

This will probably get moved as it is in the wrong catagory.
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Hi Bill,
Thanks for the information. Not sure about the free routine, but I'm sure that if it works out I'll send you a thank you of some kind. Promise!
Lou
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I hope you don't mind. I have put out a request on the Café for a person who can provide correct locking reels. Let us see if we can dig up a person to make the thing correctly.

There has to be several stamping outfits around not being used. Hopefully, they will surface and be able to help you out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ring Flight Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL