The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » REVIEW REQUEST: Werry's Cocktail (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Hey guys,

I know I'm way too early. But has anyone seen this yet? Would love to talk to someone about it.

Flash Cocktail by Werry
Two empty glasses are shown and put together mouth to mouth like a cocktail-shaker. The glasses are then shaken and suddenly red liquid appears and fills the glasses! After you stop shaking, the glass is completely full of red liquid! The liquid is then poured from one glass into the other and can then be used for any other trick

Can be performed surrounded!
Very easy to perform!
Both glasses can be examined!
Prepared in seconds!
Use alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages!
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
WOw, if its a good effect I will buy it.
I have been searching for a strong practical liquid effect for a long time. I hope this is great.
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Very visual
Well then...
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
A dealer I trust said he had heard it was actually very good. Wasn't positive since it hadn't come in yet. But the buzz seems to be good.

I've got one on the way. As soon as I get it, I'll review it.
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Cool! Thanks!
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Well, I got one and it's...fair. Plastic job. Not bad for the money. Personally, I don't think the gimmick is as well hidden as it could be by the fluted design on the glasses but then, this isn't a close-up effect.

Nothing really all that new here. Certainly not a bad buy but if you pass, you won't lose any sleep over it.
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
I have one of these for sale.

Not a bad priciple.

Please PM me for details.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
RooMan, thanks for the info!
Gerard
MAGISHAUN
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of MAGISHAUN
So can this be examined without them finding anything like they claim?
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
I like it because it sounds very visual.
Can't wait to get it and experiment.
MAGISHAUN
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of MAGISHAUN
Its a great effect but the cups break easily, or at least mine did.
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
This seems to be a resurection of an effect which I had bought from the Supreme Magic Company of England two decades ago, at the time it was called Blitz Cocktail and was also attributed to Werry. From the description, the effect is the same. In my version (which I am probably selling or trading, I never really used it) the tumblers were not that fragile, but I can see how improper handling could break them. Yes, it is a visual effect that does just that, you pick up the two tumblers, put them mouth to mouth, shake and a coloured drink instantly appears.
psychic
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of psychic
The props supplied are quality. I bought this some time out of interest, and thought I could have this fit into a routine. But I decided not too later, its the hassle. You need some practice though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » REVIEW REQUEST: Werry's Cocktail (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL