The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Those black hard cases (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

armagician
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of armagician
What are they called and where can you get them? They're black. Everyone stores their eqiuptment in them.
jonathn504
View Profile
New user
New Orleans, LA
5 Posts

Profile of jonathn504
Hey man,

They are called roadcases or anvil cases if your from the old school. You should check out gear-source.com or lightbroker.com for the best deals on some used roadcases.

Let me kwow if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Jonathan
armagician
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of armagician
I found the name I was actuly looking for an aluminum breifcase. I'm only 12 years old so I cant aford anything like that right now!
alekei
View Profile
Loyal user
Dubai/Lisboa
245 Posts

Profile of alekei
If you are talking about the Black briefcases, you can buy them in almost any hardware store. Mine, I have seen some plumbers using it for their tools Smile
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1464 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
I just bought a 20 dollar (CAD!) briefcase and bought some foam from a fabric store. Cut the foam to the size you need, cut out some holes, and cover w/ fabric. For less than 30 bucks (CAD!) you have a case that looks pretty good and doesn't cost too much.

Hope this helps~!
Logic Defied
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
Now try looking at drummers accessory cases (not the round ones!). Square case for snare drum/oblong case for stands. These just last and last and last. But they are not cheap! Drum kit in avatar not mine by the way!
Bill Thomas
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Bill Thomas
I prefere the road cases. I have a really nice one that I think was used for Mics. It has foam in it and all I had to do is put my props in it. If you can't afford those, Lowes has the aluminum brief cases for $20.00 - well worth it I think.

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Those black hard cases (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL