The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Where can I get some whiskey for my coffee? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JBSmith1978
View Profile
Veteran user
NY
389 Posts

Profile of JBSmith1978
Hi folks,
My name is Slim Shad... er, The Real Slim... er, Hi my name is... ****! Hi my name is Jed, and I'm an alcoholic. Wait, No wait, I'm an amateur magician too. I'm just saying hello, and might stop in from time to time, if only for a little nip.
-Jed
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Hey Slim, been there, done that. It's good to get out of the cave every once in a while and see if the sun is still shining. Welcome to the Magic Café. Coffee is hot and strong, come on in and sit a while. Lookin forward to seeing more posts from you.....DD
Jordan Piper
View Profile
Veteran user
British Columbia, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Jordan Piper
Let me Irish up that coffee for you Smile Welcome to the Café.
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
648 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
Welcome Jed.
What part of New York do you reside in? I use to live in Sullivan County (Monticello)until 1988.

Glenn
JBSmith1978
View Profile
Veteran user
NY
389 Posts

Profile of JBSmith1978
I grew up in Queens, all my connections were in manhattan. I'm staying with a friend in JC, NJ at the moment.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi JB,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. The Café is a friendly place and refreshments are free, the conversation is stimulating and the people are great. You couldn't ask for a better place! So pull up a chair, grab a refreshment and be prepared for lots of informative reading.
JBSmith1978
View Profile
Veteran user
NY
389 Posts

Profile of JBSmith1978
PS: If anyone needs a hand with an effect, performance etc. I'd be glad to help. My main forte was close-up, but have assisted in others stage performances.
For a sample of the close up stuff I've done, some of it can be found in the last bound volume of H.L.'s Apocalypse.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jeb,
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 13.500 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Where can I get some whiskey for my coffee? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL