The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bottom Force (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Juble
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Juble
I was re-reading RRTCM a few weeks ago and came across the Bottom Force (page 205 in the Classic Force section) that I had completely missed before.

Since coming across it, I have used it numerous times to good effect when I have needed to force the bottom card without showing the back (e.g. Red Hot Mama).

I was wondering whether anyone else was using this method or preferred it, say, instead of the common Hindu force? For me it was a welcome break that I find a lot easier than, say, the underspread force.
ralphgironda
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
You could do a bottom glide force (probably the wrong name). The force works just as well as a Hindu Shuffle force. Smile
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
I do a bottom force like I would do a Tenkai Stop Dealing Force. I call it Buckle Stop Bottom Force. It's pretty deceptive, and I devised this move for my strolling street magic.
YTBN
View Profile
New user
Lancashire
35 Posts

Profile of YTBN
I do a one handed bottom deal force, or bottom slip cut force which I learnt from Bannon. You could be bold and use the 'giggle force'. I think that's what its called.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Cut the deck and do a riffle force.
Hardi
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
96 Posts

Profile of Hardi
Troy Hooser shows a Riffle force for the bottom card in the trick "Color Changing Deck". It works perfectly to me, and I rate this force exceptionally high.

You will find it on his DVD "Troy Hooser´s Total Destruction 2" by Bob Kohler.

The name of the sleight sounds like "John Venen Force" (?). Can anyone tell me how it is spelled correctly, and who the inventor is?
ralphgironda
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
Quote:
On 2004-07-13 16:11, Hardi wrote:
Troy Hooser shows a Riffle force for the bottom card in the trick "Color Changing Deck". It works perfectly to me, and I rate this force exceptionally high.
You will find it on his DVD "Troy Hooser´s Total Destruction 2" by Bob Kohler.

The name of the sleight sounds like "John Venen Force" (?). Can anyone tell me how it is spelled correctly and who the inventor is?

Yeah, I forgot about that one! It's killer!
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Take a look at Lee Asher's "Brute Force."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bottom Force (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL