The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Out-Sleight for Snap change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

n0x
View Profile
New user
Germany
26 Posts

Profile of n0x
I came across this today when I was sitting in school and playing around with cards. I don't know if this "sleight" is already known under someones name, if so, sorry about that and correct me pls =)
Let's come to this move. After you did the snap change, you can palm the vanished card in a kind of a tenkai palm. not exactly a tenkai, but good enough to spread your fingers out again (nice convincer) put your fingers on top of the card, put he card on the palmed card while putting both back onto the deck. while spreading the fingers you should get a small change of the angle, just like tenkai.

just came in my mind, feedback would be nice
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
A noble effort, but I've been doing this for about a year. And it was taught to me by a 30 year veteran of magic. But you get points for devotion and cleverness!

I do agree with you that this is a killer little move and was completely smitten with it when it was taught to me.
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Out-Sleight for Snap change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL