The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Whooo hooo its back on! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan Birch
View Profile
Regular user
North Wales
142 Posts

Profile of Ryan Birch
Hi all, couldn't find an appropriate place to post this so I thought id share it at my fave table! Tonight on channel 5 (uk only sorry) monkey magic is on! wahey! sorry aout the innapropriate placing of this and all but I thought you all had to know. Have fun, an if ya cant watch it set the video. its great!

cheers

raz
"NO Ryan! I do NOT want to see another one of your silly magic tricks!" - my mum
mortonch
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of mortonch
I caught a couple episodes of the last series and it looks pretty cool. It is the only recent magic programme I have seen about. Is there anything else shown in the UK that I am missing.

PS: One of the episodes I saw involved the guys throwing cards at each other whilst naked!

Ouch!
-Chris-
Ryan Birch
View Profile
Regular user
North Wales
142 Posts

Profile of Ryan Birch
Hahahahaha! what a show it was guys!
They did a 'watch this trick and we will reveal it after the break' type thingy with a bloke who calls himself Papa ( I think!!) and he held a stone and squose(?) it until it bled.

adverts

Revelation time. He actually borowed one of the other magician's hamsters and painted it to look like a stone, and just squose til it bled! hahahahahahahahahaha!

man that's crazy!
"NO Ryan! I do NOT want to see another one of your silly magic tricks!" - my mum
Ryan Birch
View Profile
Regular user
North Wales
142 Posts

Profile of Ryan Birch
Its on again tonight!
got my video set this time!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Whooo hooo its back on! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL