The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Cheater's Cheater - The return (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Black Hater man, 17 user names ??? Not sure what you're talking about but that's not the point we have been talking about here. The point is Cheater's Cheater is the best and some people just got jelous and hate it.

Meantime, they don't know what to do, think bad things to say about the person they hate. Whatever, the truth is still the truth. Everyone in the world will know when they go to the site.

And the one that created several accounts was you, not me. All of your IPS are the same brother, it's yourself buddy, look into mirror. There's no point of listening to your words.

Bone.
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
Quote:
On 2004-11-12 12:12, Black Knight wrote:
I was recently asked to track down IPs and login names of those that are constantly spamming these and other boards with their shameless self promotions. Bone the owner of the board and 4 other IPs are under 17 user names across the internet trying to promote this ameture website. This is shameful.

Hacker Intelligence Agency
The Dark one

I wanted to listen to Bone but when he emailed me and threatened me for making just one little post about Tudor being faster than him, I knew he was shady and only lives in the internet world. That is why he made multiple names like Kay to bash on other people.
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
I don't know you dude, I didn't email to you, the one that I Emailed to was De'vo. You and your several accounts started answering your own posts, quoting your own posts - it's ok, I don't care but bashing me and giving out wrong info about me, I have to defend for myself.

About the Tudor, bring yourself to compare with him. Again, I'm not interested. Stop being jelous and move on with your life.

Bone.

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
TODAY the http://www.cheaterscheater.net was put up to test. There are still a few corrections need to be made right now, but we still keep the released date: 15th November. Prepare for your video, Cheaters will have a new rating system.

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
You PM'd me dude, and threatened me. You need help with your multi-personality self promoting disorder.
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
I'm not going to fight. I wish you the best of luck Bone and hope your site does very well. All my best. Cheers,
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
sidesteal
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of sidesteal
Wow, certainly a lot of hostility was being flung about in here!

Thats what I TRULY hate about Magic.

I am just as guilty in my life sometimes.

Aint we supposed to be a brotherhood? There is nothing wrong with sticking together like glue. A house which is divided against itself CANNOT stand.

We should make the effort to do this in ALL that we do, not just Magic. I ain't a preacher, but I am cool, and friendly and this freaking world is soooo full of hostility....

You all know why you do Magic......'cause you love it!

Nothing wrong with showing it to the Brotherhood either.

Now, gimmee 5's............
Watch Magic Videos

Show your skills to the WORLD

Buy Magic and Sell Magic

Now its YOUR Magic Shop!
chajodawg
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of chajodawg
Hey sidesteal, whats up. I was user name Cha back on CC....remember? (probably not Smile). I agree though, if you don't like the site for some reason, just don't go. I like it, it's a fun place to spend some time. I'll be back on the 15th...see some of you there hopefully.
sidesteal
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of sidesteal
Hi Cha,

Did we have our own little row on CC? It might have been you, sorry if not. Hows it going?

Gimmee 5's
Watch Magic Videos

Show your skills to the WORLD

Buy Magic and Sell Magic

Now its YOUR Magic Shop!
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
Sidesteal, I was Germ, rember me?
chajodawg
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of chajodawg
I don't know if it was me you're thinking of, but it's ok. I'm doing fine, and I will hopefully have some stuff to contribute to the new CC in the near future.
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Who has videos for TCC, give me an Email. We will put the site up soon, after fixing errors, beta testing now. Your video will be the first of TCC.

Email me at: bon3vil@yahoo.com
[only those have videos]

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Roman
View Profile
New user
London
42 Posts

Profile of Roman
I got mine in man.

Keep it going bro its going to be the best.

And I don't know what these people are talking about amateurs. this site defiones flourish and magi - its for anyone who wants to join in.

Roman
Rene
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Rene
Today is 16th November and the site is not up yet...

We can't wait more, can we?
;)
c u!
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
You can wait. I've been to the site, it's not all that. Their walk didn't match the talk. You will see.
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
MnemonicaRedux
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MnemonicaRedux
A little off topic, but I guess Caution is the "realist sort"...

"Why bother ? We're all gonna die in the end, anyways..."

"Hey man, don't go to school. You're gonna end up in prison sooner or later, ya know?"

"Sure, I can see why you love chocolates... but when you get a heart attack and die a horrible fiery death, don't come looking for me"

Not that you said any of that, but it seems the glass is always half empty for you. Cheer up, dude... at least the site's up Smile

-Kev
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Caution,
1, how did you gain entry? Bone only let a few in (including me) to beta test the site, and I don't think you were one of them.
2. leave the judgement up to the other members, when the site DOES publically open. you may think it sucks, but a lot of people have been waiting for it to open for a long time, and it is a definite improvement over the old CC. The new layout is awesome, with all the old CC functions.

Join up when it's open and you may find that it isn't as bad as you think it is. Smile
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Nice reply on the Crofts thread CLJ. Now I can make my oppinion. I've been to this forum also and am not impressed. The layout isn't near as good as the old one. This is like another MVD with the same people but with worse language. The hype has been crazy with this site and it was a real let down. I see right now there is the people that have been banned from the pro magic and flourish forums and some ametures that can't hang with the big boys. This could of been something great, but lost it's glitter because of the constant hype by the singapore gang and by letting in those ametures that no one likes. I'm sorry to see this happen. Thank you CLJ for opening the door. Now we come in.

Jinx
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
http://www.CHEATERSCHEATER.net
and
http://www.THECHEATERSCHEATER.com

ARE OPEN TOMORROW !
Welcome everyone to the freedom of speech and video community.

B.

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
Quote:
On 2004-11-18 11:31, Cardjinx wrote:
This is like another MVD with the same people but with worse language. The hype has been crazy with this site and it was a real let down.
Jinx

I dissagree with the MVD thing. There is many more people at MVD and they are better too. But it's true that there are several kids that were on MVD that are also on Dan and Dave and now on this ameture site. They rotate around. I do agree with the dissapointment though.
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Cheater's Cheater - The return (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL