The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » Derren Brown Mentalism on Ebay » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dr chutney
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
518 Posts

Profile of dr chutney
Search under Mentalism, and virtually every other item is listed as "Derren Brown style mentalism".

Most of this stuff is old, and a lot is 'borrowed', and I wondered what your feelings were on your name being used to sell effects you'd perhaps rather not be associated with? Annoyance? Flattery? Wish you had a quid for every time ...?

( and I will casually drop in a mention of a fine show this year in a fine city, Norwich, and for converting my wife, Liz, into a fan when she helped move the ouija glass. Thank you. )
We're having a laugh!
Grab yourself a FREE Joke Ebook at http://thejester.biz
DerrenBrown
View Profile
V.I.P.
109 Posts

Profile of DerrenBrown
The people selling their goods under my name is a little annoying when they falsely claim they correspond to my actual methods, but not as annoying as one guy who has taken chapters from Pure Effect, re-written and then repeatedly tried to resell them as his original pieces under the 'Learn Derren Brown Mentalism' banner. That's a bizarre one.

I just pretend none of it's happening, and let my PA deal with it and send nasty letters to the worst ones.

Cheers,
db
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » Derren Brown Mentalism on Ebay » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL