The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » Thinking outside of the box » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gareth123
View Profile
Loyal user
Rotherham UK
245 Posts

Profile of gareth123
Hello Derren

Glad to see your finally in the Café its great to have you here , I came to see you in shefield a few months ago , your stage show was amazing to say the least .

I also notice you use the phrase 'thinking outside of the box' now I don't want to sound totally thick here but could you explaine to me what the phrase actually means.

many thanks Derren

Gareth Hobson
*is tihs migac or am i sineg aonhter wlord in wihch i nveer lvied UNTILL NOW*
dr chutney
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
518 Posts

Profile of dr chutney
Derren, was your tongue part-way in your cheek when you uttered these immortal words? I'm afraid 'outside the box', like 'pushing the envelope' and 'square the circle', is fine for a spot of business meeting bingo but otherwise ...
We're having a laugh!
Grab yourself a FREE Joke Ebook at http://thejester.biz
DerrenBrown
View Profile
V.I.P.
109 Posts

Profile of DerrenBrown
Sorry, perhaps it is an unforgiveable phrase. I would normally accompany it with by drawing a square in the air with two pointed index fingers, just to make it even more unacceptable.
It just means to think outside of standard thought patterns. I apologise for using it. I've become a media w*nker.

Damn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » Thinking outside of the box » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL