The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » I control you all for £600? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
516 Posts

Profile of Nick23
Hi Derren

I remember reading on your old website (before it was redone after the TV shows) of a item you had for sale that was called something like "I control you all".

From what I can remember the effect was to make a dinner plate float in the air and also make a table leg bend.

Was that for real or was it just a joke advertisement to see if anyone was willing to pay £600 for it?

Thanks
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
Jordan Waller
View Profile
Special user
South Yorkshire, England
609 Posts

Profile of Jordan Waller
Hmm interesting because, in Absolute Magic I beleive you thank Mr Peter Clifford for allowing you to bend his favourite table leg......
One day I will write a book

www.jordanwaller.tumblr.com

website coming soon...
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2586 Posts

Profile of truthteller
When that item became available on ebay, I placed a proxy bid on behalf of a collector/mindreader friend for a substantial amount of money, but the reserve was not met. All I can say is that there was at least one person willing to pay quite a bit of money for that manuscript. He was disapointed in the situation, but he moved on.

Brad Henderson
Svengali
View Profile
Regular user
USA
138 Posts

Profile of Svengali
At least two magicians can pull off this effect in real life.
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
516 Posts

Profile of Nick23
So it might be a real manuscript then? Sounds interesting.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » I control you all for £600? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL