The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Isis Prediction Tomb - Any reviews? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chanor
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
104 Posts

Profile of chanor
Elegant looking Egyptian figures from Arlen Studio. Any experience with it? Pricey.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
I own it and, like many of Arlen's products, it is beautifully made and a real showpiece. The effect is powerful to laymen, although the props can not be examined.

It is based on a principal used in similar mental effects dressed a little differently. I like this and highly recommended it for its sheer collectibility alone!
kbfnyf
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kbfnyf
I also own this prop & agree with tdowell's comments above. Another review can be found on Andy Martin's website:

http://www.martinsmagic.com/?html=full&a......ds=arlen
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Appears to be a form of Hypnotic Choice but with classy props.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2005-05-29 02:47, Decomposed wrote:
Appears to be a form of Hypnotic Choice but with classy props.

agree
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Just put this back into my close up briefcase and had a chance to look over the props again. They are beautiful! Funny how you put something up for awhile and then restructure your show only to find your gems and fall in love with them all over again.

Good magic to all,

Eric
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
Can anyone tell me anything about the collect ability of this effect, I have been offered one in mint condition for £15 also. Been offered another old effect by RAR Magic called grandfathers coffin for £10 but I can’t find any info on this one anywhere. Any help would be appreciated
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Isis Prediction Tomb - Any reviews? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL