The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Technical Question about videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Avrakdavra
View Profile
Loyal user
The Pine Tree State, USA
224 Posts

Profile of Avrakdavra
Not sure where else to put this...

In recent days I've received two magic videos, from two different publishers and two different dealers, that malfunction in a similar way (and on more than one player I've tried them on). Both have perfect pictures but problems with sound. One has no sound whatsoever, and on the other, the sound is fine for two or three seconds when the video is first put into the machine, then there is a moment of static and the sound is gone (unless it is reinserted).

Are these just bum copies that should be sent back or can some adjustment be made to fix the problem?

I appreciate the technical know-how.
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
Which videos were they? I have had one which I thougt was broken to but turns out it was supposed to be without sound.

You are better off buying DVD's anyway, far better quality and durability.
AaronShields
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of AaronShields
I'd contact that publishers and ask them. Usually they'll replace broken copies.
Christian
View Profile
New user
Continental Europe
55 Posts

Profile of Christian
I also had a problem once with a video and the dealer exchanged it without hesitation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Technical Question about videos (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL