The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Tabman tables (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bill7
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia, USA
212 Posts

Profile of bill7
Do any of you guys own one of these tables? They look so cool. The erdnase railroad table would be great. Im just trying to figure out if it is worht 600 beans.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Thank you for the kind words about how my tables look. I just saw the subject line and had to chime in. The Erdnase Train Table is a super table. Jim Patton who works the Magic Castle bar has one. Pete Biro has had one for at least ten years. There are about 30 others out there but I can't remember the rest without looking back at my files. They take about 25 hours to make. If you're ever through central Tennessee please stop by the workshop and visit.

Thanks again,

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I have had my Tabman Train Table for MORE than 10 years and it still looks and works like NEW. The fabric is bulletproof.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
I'm glad to hear it's still working for you Pete.

You're the best,

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Tabman tables (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL