The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Andrew Mayne's Pocket Sawing In Half (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lord*Of*ILLUZION
View Profile
Regular user
California
119 Posts

Profile of Lord*Of*ILLUZION
Hello Street Magic Forum. I own a couple of Mayne's effects, including Bisection and the original pocket levitator (doesnt even come close to Elevator 1), but I have had some interest in his Pocket Sawing in Half illusion. How practical and portable is the effect for a walk around performance setting?
"Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies"
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
Yes it is quite portable. It looks great depending on how much you practice it. Like bisection, it is a quick little "freak someone out" thing.

Brian
The great Sandwich!
blade
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
208 Posts

Profile of blade
Portable... you can make the gimmick in 10 minutes...
salamangkero/musikero

boj_ice@yahoo.com
babyjoe
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, England
113 Posts

Profile of babyjoe
Less than that blade, only thing is, the gimmick aint pocket sized, I have thought of one or 2 it can be very fun to perform, and I wouldnt have thought of the idea
www.armagic.co.nr

Always Growing, As a Performer and As a Person
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Pocket Sawing is more of a starting point for what can be a great illusion. I know other magicains here have posted their mods, and I myself created my own way to do it.

I highly recommend it, when you purchase it you should go into it knowing that it is simple and obvious and on face value not worth $15 ... but that the idea and principle are worth way more than a mear $15. Realize that it is something that you will need to add your own creative flair to.

It didn't actually make my show, that was due to angle problems and not the effect itself. I have done it for many a people and have had a lot of fun with it - it has become a little pet trick that I enjoy showing off very much. I hope to one day someday improve upon it more so that it will make my act.

JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Andrew Mayne's Pocket Sawing In Half (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL