The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fearson's Area 51 Video? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Myth
View Profile
New user
Medicine Hat, Alberta
10 Posts

Profile of Myth
I was wondering if anybody here had the video, and if so, what did you think of it? I like the idea of seeing a video of how to do the floating cig, as well as the Area 51 trick itself. Anyways, any input into whether this is a quality purchase would be greatly appreciated. Also, has anybody purchased The Source? If so, opinions on that are more than welcome as well. Thanks for any info you may be able to me.
McCritical
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of McCritical
Quote:
On 2002-09-09 01:33, Myth wrote:
Also, has anybody purchased The Source? If so, opinions on that are more than welcome as well. Thanks for any info you may be able to me.

"The Source" delivers what it promises.

That being said, I'm sure eventually someone will tip you to the information included in "The Source", as I've seen its "secrets" in other IT forums.

I saw Fearson's "Floating Cigarette" in 1994. My verdict: "Cigarette's" effect looks suspiciously like the method. I suspect an audience might feel the same.
Mack Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
The Burgh' Pittsburgh, PA
268 Posts

Profile of Mack Magic
I'm pretty sure they reviewed this effect, the Area 51 effect before, somewhere on this site. Just use the search engine and I'm sure you'll be able to find it somewhere.
Just my 2 cents,
Mack Magic
* "May your life be like toliet paper..long and useful."
* "If the shoe fits, get another one just like it."
* "Use the talents you have, for the woods would be a very silent place if only the best birds sang!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fearson's Area 51 Video? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL