The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Macrame Rings - Where? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Anyone have a good resourse for macrame rings? Preferably that ship to the UK at decent rates. I've searched high and low on the net for suppliers, and it doesn't seem to be popular in the UK.

Many thanks!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Do you not mean Macabee linking bracelets? James Riser makes them for Martin Lewis. I think his url has "magickraft" in the name.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
No it's solid rings, for macrame. Daryl talks about them for his ring on rope routine. As far as I know, they come in sizes from 1" to 7" approx.
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Hiya, Kevin:

Try your local ironmonger's shop for "harness rings." Here in the US, any good hardware shop sells these solid, welded steel rings that work quite nicely for the Daryl bits -- although they are considerably more substantial than macrame rings. Up to about 4" in diameter.

Actual macrame rings are marketed in the US by craft & department stores -- Michaels, Ben Franklin's, WalMart. Any similar stores on your side of the pond?

Failing all else, the single rings from your Linking Ring set ought to work nicely -- obviously, you'll not want to use the key ring :0)

Leland
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Macrame Rings - Where? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL