The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2005 entrée: David Williamson » » Visiting the UK » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Hi Dave,

I wasn't lucky enough to get to the International Magic convention in December due to work commitments.

Do you have any plans to visit the UK again in the near future? A small lecture tour perhaps?

Regards,

Martin.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
David Williamson
View Profile
V.I.P.
190 Posts

Profile of David Williamson
Nothing in the works right now.
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Dave your lecture and performance at International were great, especially the thing with John Feely (correct spelling?)....i won't spoil it for those who weren't there!
Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom (especially on the pinkie count, and the top change),
owen
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
How about if we sign a pertition....blackmail?!?...lol

Matt
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Er...Owen: how can you "spoil it" for those of us who weren't there? C'mon - what did he do?!
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
I just thought that he may want to do it again...but anyways I will tell you!
Sorry Dave...
Dave finished his lecture by performing his celebrated cups and balls routine. Whilst the routine went on normally, the final loads at the end were a bit different. It started as per usual with a few lemons, but then the objects began to grow in size, until they could no longer fit under the cups, things like jars etc. But whilst the objects were produced under the cups, there was no visible way in which the objects were getting there! The final thing to end up in the cup was a foot, followed by a whole body...it turned out that John Feeley had been under the table for the full hour and a half that Dave had been lecturing, only to perform the last trick!
The next day in the close up show, John walked out with a pillow and a copy of The Complete Invocation (in case you don't know this is a huge book)! He then got under the table.
What was best however was that he had someone up on stage to help with a trick, and the trick fooled him (he used John again). He was doing a card in Lemon, and he literally stole the card, gave it to John, and john stuffed it in a lemon taken from a plate on the table! It was proof of Dave's true comic genious!

WELL DONE DAVE!
Owen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2005 entrée: David Williamson » » Visiting the UK » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL