The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rectangles and pentagons and squares, oh my! » » Origami Bunny in Hat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
moualb
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of moualb
Neal's bunny bill is explained too in the world's greatest magic serie : Money Magic. But this is the only origami in the dvd , the rest is magic routines performed with dollar bills.
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Quote:
On 2008-08-05 05:13, Judah Vee wrote:
Mr. Neale apparently allowed his bunny bill to be printed here:

http://www.avnertheeccentric.com/bunny_bill.html

I got mine to work on the first fold!!

That address seems to have changed to
http://www.avnertheeccentric.com/bunny_bill.php
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
wa-na-be
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of wa-na-be
I see this is pretty old, but I have bought the bunny bill book, and the greater magic DVD. Unfortunately when Mr Neal does the folds for the ears his hands cover the view and the book is also unclear to me. I have been practicing on large size dollars and get all the way to the ears and than I lose it. Any help out there?

Thanks
Chris
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
I made mine based upon the pdf in the link I gave, it is probably the same as what you have in the book.

It took me a long time, and some experimentation. I finaly got it to work, but I don't think I would be of much help.

If I remember right, the directions gave alternate ways to do certain folds (for right vs. left side). Since the end was the same, I used the same method for each side. I this is where you are, you might look for the alternate method, it may be easier for you.

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
I made one just the other day. I have it kind of flattening out at the moment.

I may have done something wrong, cause I have to practically fold the thing in half to get the rabbit to pop up.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
rjthomp
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena
199 Posts

Profile of rjthomp
There's a somewhat easier (but not as nice looking) version on the TA dvds
-Rob
mindacrossrhino
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of mindacrossrhino
Very old thread this, but in case anyone is interested still I'm a big fan of Jeremy Shafer. He has a You Tube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6TKw9CLxc0 where he teaches how to fold a rabbit in a hat that pops up (and even Dem's how to produce this). His book Origami Pop-Up's: to Amaze an Amuse is also worth checking out as it has a couple of neat pop-up bunnies.

Jeremy is an Origamist (is that even a word) and not a magician but his books are a treasure trove for magician's looking for novel ideas to incorporate into a set.
That1MagicGuy
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of That1MagicGuy
It will actually be a great Idea to take a black piece of paper fold it up into a hat and origami bunny slowly appears from the hat.
Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
bubbles
View Profile
New user
The 5th Dimension
99 Posts

Profile of bubbles
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHiBL7hO-Uw

I don't have this so I can't speak to it's quality, but here's a folds itself version.
Hayden_Holmes
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Hayden_Holmes
Yeah, it's Jeremy Shafer's scheme "Rabbit in a Hat"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rectangles and pentagons and squares, oh my! » » Origami Bunny in Hat (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL