(Close Window)
Topic: Hello people I am new to magic.
I am new to this magic world and I can say that I am trying to learn some new things I already know how to do the ambitious card and the double lift plus other magic I have got a coin bite and the raven I also have a card deck so you can do a trick with money so that's all I have I want to say a big hello to every one who is on this site.
Hi rob,
The Magic Café is a great resource for finding information.
Good luck with your magic.
Thank you very much jaz.
Well, enjoy the time you spend here. You can find all kinds of useful information here. The only thing you should remeber: Don´t ask for the secret of tricks!!!

Magixx
Hey, welcome to the magic Café! Welcome to the magic world and good luck!
May I also welcome you.

I've been around in magic a few years and from experience I can say that The Magic Café, in my opinion, is the greatest.

You'll find you have a lot of friends here.
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. Just scroll the menu at the Café and you'll see all this place has to offer in the way of various topics. It can be overwhelming at first, so many forums and which to choose? The best bet would probably be to start at the New to Magic forum which gives valuable advice on which books or vids to purchase depending on your interest. You may also want to check out the Card Workers forum. Have fun and please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.
Welcome to the forum.....there is lots to learn here, and it's a never ending source of knowledge. Look forward to hearing more from you.