(Close Window)
Topic: A site
Hey everyone I was visiting a Really cool magic site this afternoon and I just wanted to tell everyone about it since I'm a full member on magic Café. The site has really good forums and some awsome tricks. The best one that I saw was one called the C.T.A. You don't have to visite it of course I just wanted to tell you all about ti because I thought it was really cool.

Heres the link to the site. Click on New fOrums to get on the forums and you can register too. http://www.freewebs.com/thinkuknowmagic/

Thanks
Page one was enough to put me off!

Thanks, but, 'no thanks!'
Oh dear
You've gotta be kidding. I personally found the site to be completely without merit, and I'm upset I'll never get back the time I lost by going there.
That was horrible. It is 2 kids, 13 and 14, trying to run a business! What do they have, 1 trick for sale? And they use a free webs site. I hope this is a joke!
-Tyler
Wow.
Boy! That was certainly a waste of time!!!

Louis
[quote]
On 2005-02-01 16:51, popcan wrote:
Hey everyone I was visiting a Really cool magic site this afternoon and I just wanted to tell everyone about it since I'm a full member on magic Café.
[/quote]

Hmm, are you perhaps, a full member of thinkuknowmagic as well??
No like I said I just went there that afternoon for the first time. And I'm using a new name on this site.