(Close Window)
Topic: High praise to Vinny Marini and Vince Mendoza
I've loved the effect of linking rubber bands (Chris Kenner's Missing Link) and Ring on band (The Joining by Jeff Pierce) for a long time, but was never too happy about the get-ready and the stability of the link.

I had heard about Vince Mendoza's and Vinny Marini's work on this so I dove in and got his PDF (Found Link and the Rhing Thing: http://www.flipsideproductions.com/MAGIC/FLRT.htm).

Its brilliant, sort outs loads of the shortcomings of other methods and is an incredibly clear and well-written guide.

Anyone interested in these types of effect should definitely get this manuscript.

I also want to thank (sounding like the Oscars here!) Vinny Marini for being outstandingly patient and helpful in answering my questions and sending me clips of how-tos and demos.

Think I'm going rubber band crazy so I'll call it a night!

Thanks to the Vinnies,

Lawrence
Loz no problem vince Mendoza and I have been on the same course with the bands.
If you get a chance take a peek at Jeff Pierce's Slo- Mo un link I have a demo if you would like to see it or any one else interested can take a peek .It is in Jeffs new Book "The king has Left the building ... with Amnesia"
vinny
If you really want to see some original ideas with rubberbands, check out The Godfather dvd. I think rubber band enthusiasts will love the DVD.
So much great stuff, so little money :(
The liquid penetration looks fantastic. Way to go Vinny!

Rannie
I just purchased a copy of the manuscript through the above web link.
I wonder when I will get my copy in the mail?
Respho,

You won't be getting anything in the mail. You should probably go back to the website and read what it says right under the price. "Your copy will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours of confirmation of your order." So it's not and instant download. He's pretty good about getting it to you quickly so check you e-mail later today.