(Close Window)
Topic: Does this exist - Transparent Zig Zag
Message: Posted by: Nachtzehrer (Feb 13, 2005 07:15AM)
Hi
I came up with a way of doind the zig-zag with a transparent plexi front where you can see the boy of the assistent all the time during the illusion??

Is this new or have you heard about it before?

Thanks
Alex
Message: Posted by: HarbinJr. (Feb 13, 2005 11:03AM)
Alex,

Can the zig zag be done in a deceptive manner? The only clear zig zag that I have ever heard of is the one that Penn and Teller showed. There may be another one, but I'm curious bout what you may have! PM me or post! Hope to hear from you sometime!

Robert
Message: Posted by: ThePartyMagician (Feb 14, 2005 07:12AM)
Hi Alex,

That sounds an interesting development in the Zig-Zag story. I've not heard of anyone doing it before.

Keep us informed!
Mike
Message: Posted by: The Mirror Images (Feb 14, 2005 11:18AM)
Love to hear more. Sounds like a break-through.

Michael
Message: Posted by: magicaldj1 (Feb 15, 2005 04:00AM)
Never heard of it myself, but sounds very creative. I like the idea. Go for it.

Andy
Message: Posted by: NFox (Feb 15, 2005 08:30AM)
I beleive Michelangelo has developed a method for this, in his "Prismbodied Princess." With some slight alterations you could have a transparent Zig Zag.
PrismBodied Princess: http://illusionist.net/des_current.htm

Nick Fox
Message: Posted by: John Bundy (Apr 24, 2005 11:24PM)
Alex:

Does your Transparent Zig-Zag remain transparent all the time?
Message: Posted by: David Todd (Apr 25, 2005 06:49AM)
[quote]
On 2005-02-13 12:03, HarbinJr. wrote:
The only clear zig zag that I have ever heard of is the one that Penn and Teller showed.
[/quote]

This is skewing off-topic, buy I have to ask it anyway : When did Penn & Teller do a clear Zig-Zag ?
Message: Posted by: Nachtzehrer (Apr 25, 2005 10:49AM)
[quote]
On 2005-04-25 00:24, John Bundy wrote:
Alex:

Does your Transparent Zig-Zag remain transparent all the time?
[/quote]

Yes it does
Message: Posted by: Nick Wait (Apr 26, 2005 01:55PM)
[quote]
On 2005-04-25 07:49, David Todd wrote:
[quote]
On 2005-02-13 12:03, HarbinJr. wrote:
The only clear zig zag that I have ever heard of is the one that Penn and Teller showed.
[/quote]

This is skewing off-topic, buy I have to ask it anyway : When did Penn & Teller do a clear Zig-Zag ?

[/quote]

Thay didn't, I think he's referring tithetrick thatt they invented which they then exposed. iT involved Teller being cut in to three pieces.