(Close Window)
Topic: Spider Pen by Yigal Mesika
Please can someone give me a review on this gimmick.

Thanks

Ilan
Ilan, try this:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=92026&forum=109
I have seen reviews that indicat there may be more mechanical issues than I want to deal with on an ongoing basis.
Thanks for the help
I have the spider pen, and I enjoy it. You do have to work out some re handling for some effects. But IMO it is worth the money. I have never had any problems with it at all.
Is there a seperate publication specific to spider pen affects?
or can you just migrate routines created for ITR use?

the only affect released in the spider pen instruction is a bill float
I know guys that kill with this... but my olde eyes need help setting it up and I decided to not use mine (as of now--but that could change).

I highly recommend it if you are good with this kind of stuff.

You should see what Dean Dill can do with one.
I still like the ITR better and the guy who did the demo for me broke his spider pen during the demo ....so get an ITR for back up and a pen thru bill if the ITR breaks ...... cardone
We use (and sell) the Spider Pen. Tom and I performed all summer in Ocean City, MD at a night club with great reactions to this item. The Spider pen is easier to use than traditional ITR. (IMHO)
The pen comes with an extra replacement spool in the base of the pen, and changing reels is a snap. No more sucking thread out of the little hole on the old ITRs! I've used regular ITRs and never liked them. It always seemed like too much of a hassle when the IT broke. The spider pen is much easier to use and the micro-motor keeps perfect tension on the IT.

Hope this helps!