(Close Window)
Topic: What A Great Site!
Cafe Members--

Iíve enjoyed all the various postings on so many interesting magical topics! I hope Iím using the correct means to introduce myself to you all.

Iíve been on the fringes of the magic community for alot of years and finally joined the Magic Castle three years ago.

I enjoy performing for kids and people acting like kids. I do restaurant table hopping (until the manager tells me to knock it off and just do some magic), balloon twisting, face painting, juggling, strolling and childrenís magic. I also draw caricatures at parties and events.

Iíd like to thank Steve and the other moderators (except that yo-yo Dorian) for all their hard work on the site. Dorian is actually a cool guy whom I am proud to know!

All the best,

Dave
Welcome aboard, Dave.

Glad you're enjoying the best magical board on the Internet. :wavey:

cheers,

Peter Marucci

showtimecol@aol.com
Welcome!! Why don't you drop by and say hello to us mentalists. We are at the corner table by the window under the sign that says "A Penny For Your Thoughts," but I sensed you already knew that :question:
:banana: :dance: Hi Dave Lewis! :bigdance:

Welcome to the "Magic Cafe" :yippee:

:kisses: :) :bear: :vcool: :approve: :D :blush: :blackeye: :bg: :nod: :smoke: ;) :rolleyes: :idea: :kewl: :patty: :P :winker: :goof: :eek: :clown: :comply: :lol: :shrug: :snail: :rudolph: :heehee: :love: :kidding: :yikes: :coolest: :giggles: :slurp: :crazydude: :sure..: :dizzy: :nerdy: :angel: :kermit: :xmas: :huh:

We all look forward to your posts.

:xmastree: :snowman:

Mya :cuteangel:
DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! How are you? I havenít called you in awhile! Welcome to the Cafe and Iíll be in your neck of the woods in Feb. Iíll call you.

Dorian
Hi Dave, thanks for joining what we think is the best magic board on the net, a little place we call [b]The Magic Cafe![/b]

:dancing:
Welcome Dave, looking forward to your contributions. :yippee: :bigdance: :yippee: :bigdance: :yippee:
Welcome Dave. Glad you are here and posting already. By the way, I get the feeling Marelli would really like to have you visit the mentalist area. . . but then he knew that. ;)
Hi Dave!

Thank you for a wonderful introduction!

It's very nice to have you here!

:xmastree:
Glad you could join us Dave, I look forward to you sharing your experiences on the board.

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

:devilish:

Thanx,

Ichazod

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Ichazod@hotmail.com
Good to have you in Dave
Welcome to the CAFE !!!!

:wavey: :dancing: :yippee: :bigdance: :dance: :) :banana: :xmas: :xmastree:
Welcome to The Cafe!!!!!!!!!!!!Bengi :wavey:
You will have fun with us :dancing:
Hey, Dave!

First I meet you at Dean's Shoppe and then a few weeks later I meet you here at the Cafe. This is a great site. I know you will enjoy your time here. Hope to see you again soon.

-Marty
Hello Dave

Welcome from the sunny UK! :)