(Close Window)
Topic: Picture test
Trying to see if I finally figured out how to post pictures...

[img src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Jordini/Superfan.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"]
Yea, I cant figure it out either. Ask Kev

He has posted a few. He knows how to do it.
I don't think it's lemme just type it so delete the #'s

#[#img]www.imadork.com/mydorkpicture.jpg#[#/img]

Delete all the #'s

Hope that worked

[quote]
On 2005-03-23 01:47, Chris Keppel wrote:
He has posted a few.[/quote]

a few ??

Sorry about the post Wh@ring
Hey 4jacks, is that your ride or just a pic you have.
That's some pic from eBay, I have a few pics of my Civic on my crappy fortunecity website, but you can't link to them, >=(

Mine is an Silver 02 coupe no body kit
2.5" Straight pipe to the cat
CIA
Cleared HL, no emblems,
18" Chrome Wheels w/ Falken 225/35/18
Not Lowered,
Tinted Windows

But it's been through a lot
Curbed a Rim in the Snow, Back to Stock Wheels
Someone F'ed up my door trying to break in, to steal my non-existing stereo or something, and the body shop that repainted it completely f'ed up, so it's 5 shades darker than the rest of the car,
Then I just got into a fender bender last snow fall,
put on a new front bumper, Fender, and Headlight.

Well I could talk about cars forever. Moral of the Story is I gave up on trying to hook up my Daily Driver, the Civic is now my Daily Driver, Wifey has a Neon, Have a spare 87 Chevy S-10 for toting around the Yaks, and my bro's 95 Mitsu Eclipse GST is still sitting in my driveway.

Once I get rid of the Mitsu, I'm going to look into getting another 93-97 Ford Probe and Completely pimp it out and keep it in the Garage!

Saw the Pics of your integra, on your site chris, got anything done to it?
Got hella shizil done to it.

Lowered, suspention, brakes, 17inch jdm racing harts, jdm recaro front and back seats, full jdm interier, carbon fiber headliner, carbon glove box, carbon A-pillars, carbon rear plastic, full carbon amp rack and sub surrounding. intake, headers, 2.5 back to muffler, jdm b18 type r moter and tranny w/lsd from a 99 jdm type r. I am getting ready to make my door panels and my dash out of carbon fiber as well. If you checked out the section on my website you will see that I can basicly make about anything out of carbon fiber. I am getting ready to put a carbon fiber jdm front end on here very soon. My car is also featured on HKS-SPEED.COM but they are down right now. Its also got a pic on PASMAG.COM and will be featured in the mid-west issue of the magazine coming in about 3 months.

Let me know if you need some custom stuff made for your civic. I have a carbon glove box right now that I just got finished and I am about to list it on ebay. If you want it let me know. I also have some A-pillars and a gas lid in the works.

Hit me up if you need parts that no one else makes. I can do just about anything.
Pretty Sweet!

I didn't reliaze you did so much with CF. I'll have to look at those pics again. So is working with Carbon Fiber similiar to Fiber Glass. I friggin hate fiberglass it takes a certain knack I don't have.

I'm actually done with the Vic though, I'm going to get the rims back on.
Then I'm buying my Probe, I might be able to use a few panels and such in CF, but how would you make it.

Like If I needed door panels?? Wouldn't you need the Probe for the Mold ??
Well, if you had me make carbon doors for a probe I would most likely just overlay your stock doors. The reason being that there is not a big demand for probe items. It would take me about 5 hours to make the molds for those doors. Then I would just never use them. Now for a civic. Yea I would make a mold, because I could use that mold and make 1000 more sets if I wanted. The overlay in a way is better. You wont have the weight of carbon but it will snap in like stock because it is stock. One ? jacks. No offence, but why the **** are you going to get rid of a civic for a probe. For one, you cant make probes that fast, they make basicly nothing along the lines of tune ups or kits. The big one is. They are kind of poopers. Like I said no offence. I just don't like those cars. If you get one I will be happy to make you some parts.

Kepp
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Jordini/Superfan.jpg
That's a heck of a fan you got there
[quote]
On 2005-03-24 18:06, Chris Keppel wrote:
Well, if you had me make carbon doors for a probe I would most likely just overlay your stock doors. The reason being that there is not a big demand for probe items. It would take me about 5 hours to make the molds for those doors. Then I would just never use them. Now for a civic. Yea I would make a mold, because I could use that mold and make 1000 more sets if I wanted. The overlay in a way is better. You wont have the weight of carbon but it will snap in like stock because it is stock. One ? jacks. No offence, but why the F*(K are you going to get rid of a civic for a probe. For one, you cant make probes that fast, they make basicly nothing along the lines of tune ups or kits. The big one is. They are kind of poopers. Like I said no offence. I just don't like those cars. If you get one I will be happy to make you some parts.

Kepp
[/quote]

No Offense Taken
*Cough* Newbie *Cough*
I'm just kidding.
First and Primarily I wouldn't be getting rid of the Civic. It's a great car, looks nice gets 40 mpg but everyone and their mother has one.
I will be buying a Probe and hooking it up, keeping it in my Garage, and using the Civic for a Daily Driver.
Now with the Probe, You have to understand that the Probe was my first car, for the first 5 years of my Driving life. And you can only add 3 more years in the civic to that. To be completely honest, I am absolutly infatuated with that car. The Ford Probe just has Character that you can't find in any other car under $30,000. I just love the Car.
Secondly, The SI Civic stock can't beat a GT Probe Stock, and any mod availble for a civic is availble for a Probe.
Mainly I will be looking into a HLZE engine, which is a Mazda engine JDM spec 195hp that is a plug and chug into the probe. I might throw on a dry shot of nitrous and call it day, that is plenty fast for me. As I am more show than go.

But there is just no way a Civic is Faster than a Probe, Dollar for Dollar.

Yes, I know a lot of little things break down on the Probe, Cuase it's a friggin ford, but I'm willing to look past that and Put some time and effort into keeping it on the road.
[quote]
On 2005-03-25 00:10, 30210162 wrote:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Jordini/Superfan.jpg
[/quote]

THAT'S WHAT I WAS TRYING TO POST!!!! ARGH
Sorry, dude didn't mean to Hi Jack your thread
No biggy, not trying to turn anyone around or anything, ahaha.

I guess if your into the probes then I wish you much luck and I hope you create a monster.

I guess I am just a HONDA MAN myself. At least your not getting rid of the civ.

Im in the market for an NSX right now. I am trying to buy a 95-98 maybe a recovered theift or something along that lines. Blown engien what have you. I got a good buddy that will fix anything it will ever need for the dirty dirt price. Beside the fact that I really cant afford a 60,000.00 car right now. I have a 99 TL and the integra right now. The TL is my wifes car. She is about to trade it in and get a 2005 TL. Im not sure if I'm going to keep this integra or not. Sounds funny but I may make the integra a 100% show car and drive the NSX everyday. I have no problem with that. Then I can do some body mods and put the carbon front end on the integra and call it done. Anyway, let me know how the probe thing goes. I am alwasys up to make some new stuff. Oh and for your ? about the carbon work for the upper post. Fiberglass work sucks a fatty. Carbon work is sort of the same, but 10 times easier, and cleaner. Plus you make way cooler products that are 100 times stronger and sell for a lot more. Fiberglass door panels I made for an integra sold for around 375.00 I sold a set of carbon panels for an integra for basicly 900.00

Im currently making a carbon dash for my car right now. Full dash, its going to be super tight.

Oh well, maybe we should pm instead of posting. I guess it doesn't really matter since this was just a test to try to add a pic and not a normal thread.

Latz
Kepp
Jordini:

http://www.anasudani.net/11247308.jpg

type this:

http://the_url_goes_here.com
Hey Jess,

Does it have to be off a website, what if you just want to add a pic from like your pic folder. Can you do it that way too.

Kepp
Chris it has to be off a website, it can't be on your home computer. If you search "free image hosting" on your fav search engine, then you can upload pictures and link to them from here.
[quote]
On 2005-03-26 08:02, Harwin wrote:
Someone move this one to the Off Topic forum... ^^
[/quote]

NOOOO!!!!!!!

Then I wouldn't be able to find it!

Anyway...

Chris... Daily Driving an NSX and keeping an integra in the Garage... that's ironic.

But I would give my left *** for a NSX, that is such a beautiful car. There's one around here who I see ever now and again, I think he daily drives that thing too. The thing you have to keep in mind, is that parts for that car are SOO expensive. As long as you got a mechanic freind who is willing to fix it up dirt cheap you should be alright though

Don't get me wrong.. I really do Love my Honda, I've had it for Three years, and not one thing has gone wrong on it. I couldn't go three weeks like that with the Probe. In fact when we get rid of my wife's Neon *Cough*Crap*Cough* we're thinking of getting her a new Civic SI or an RSX. But the Thing about the Honda, is it is SOO Common. Even the Tegs are a dime a dozen. It's funny how the Flagship car the NSX is the complete opposite and they are so friggin rare.
Testing:

[img]http://s2.excoboard.com/forums/1786/user/13015/146643.gif[/img]
http://img69.exs.cx/img69/7632/galpiccy.jpg
Thanx Jessica! I still can't get my pictures from photobucket.com up though. ARGH
http://l00076.myspace.com/00076/88/28/76368288_l.jpg

SHWEET I GOT IT TO WORK. Oh, btw, this is me at Toys 'R' Us in NYC. I went there and the magician was gone, so I stepped in for a few mins. Haha. I actually got a pretty huge crowd which was very fun. At the end I had to tell everyone "I'd love to show you some of the products we're selling, but I don't really work here." Good times.
[quote]
On 2005-03-27 15:18, Jordini wrote:

SHWEET I GOT IT TO WORK. Oh, btw, this is me at Toys 'R' Us in NYC. I went there and the magician was gone, so I stepped in for a few mins. Haha. I actually got a pretty huge crowd which was very fun. At the end I had to tell everyone "I'd love to show you some of the products we're selling, but I don't really work here." Good times.
[/quote]

I'll be in NY about an hour outisde NYC (west point) in less than 2 months... college!

but I'm curious, did the other magician get mad at you when he came back?
Hahahah, that's funny. step in on the mans job. You should be fired, oh wait.... I guess you cant.

If Donald Trump and his Comb over was here I wonder what he would have to say about this.
[quote]
On 2005-03-27 14:58, Jordini wrote:
Thanx Jessica![/quote]

What My Explaination wasn't good enough!!!!

Hmmpff...

[quote]
On 2005-03-23 12:42, 4Jacks wrote:
I don't think it's lemme just type it so delete the #'s

#[#img]www.imadork.com/mydorkpicture.jpg#[#/img]

Delete all the #'s

Hope that worked
[/quote]
Oh.....I read it but you didn't explain what was up with all the #'s you just said delete them and I was like....what's going on?! I was just confused. Thanx everyone, because I can now do this..

http://g.myspace.com/00055/86/70/55210768_l.gif
Well J, sorry bro, I thought I was clear, I woulda went into further detail if I knew you needed it
It's alright. After reading jessica's, I went back and realized what you were talking about. The important thing is that I can post pictures now. I'm so excited.
TY,

U into Cars WB? What do you drive?