(Close Window)
Topic: Chevrie
Has anyone seen these dvd's?

henry
Message: Posted by: Alejandro Peterson (Mar 31, 2005 04:12PM)
Extraordinary Material, Highly recommended!!!!, some effects requiere comun gaffs but the magic is amazing
I like captured vol 2
bill change is my favorite
very good material highly regarded
Yes. These are both excellent DVD's. The material is suitable for any performer. Lonnie's disarming style catches you completely off guard. In a subtle way, they set the record straight about who invented what. I can't wait for the third one.

I hope he releases the pudding trick on it.
I have both of Lonnie's DVD's, and I think both are very solid. These products will not be in the midst of several so-so routines to make a hefty product. Lonnie's offerings are all solid pieces, of which he has admittedly made a living off of. That's quite apparent as you watch the routines.

Lonnie deserves as much credit as you hear about his effects, and more. I am sure he is far from finished showing the magic world some great stuff that we will all appreciate.

The quality of the work shows in these DVD's. Worth every penny.
I've known Lonnie for a long time, and am very pleased and honored to be able to call him a friend. I lived in Abilene for 9 months, and I know what the scene up there is like. I was extremely pleased to see that he used Fort Phantom for part of the video. It's a very spooky area.
As I stated in another thread, both great dvd's.....Maybe he will call his third video "Escaped!"..........
I'm guessing!
recommend these dbd's highly, if you don't have them get them.....AWESOME material
koz
Hello:

I have both and like them very much. I'm now doing the Dental Floss in my palour shows and the Card stab in strolling. I'm working on the Grandpa's dollar trick.

Both videos contain excellent material, but the direction is TERRIBLE. Whoever directed/produced these knows nothing about magic - complete amateur, out of his league.

Ron Reid

April Fools, Koz. The direction/production value is just about the best around.
Lol....you had me goin!......:)
koz
Excellent, entertaining, practical magic. Lonnie has a dry sense of humor that I really enjoy. I highly recommend these.
Ted,

I am confused, you started this post and signed it "henry"? I haven't seen them yet.
[quote][b]
On 2005-03-31 16:24, tedb wrote:
Has anyone seen these dvd's?

henry[/b]
[/quote]

Well I would have to assume YOU'VE seen 'em; after all, didn't you [b][i]produce[/i][/b] them, Ted?

And what's with the "henry" bit? I guess you figure we're all too stupid to recognize "salting the mine" when we see it, huh? I can only guess that it must be [b]amateur night[/b] in Dixie :)

Regards,
Thomas Wayne
That's it thomas.....:) just fanning the fire........and henrys my real real name
tedb, henry, koz
[quote]
On 2005-04-04 21:10, tedb wrote:
That's it thomas.....:) just fanning the fire........and henrys my real real name
tedb, henry, koz
[/quote]

So it's [i]Henry[/i] Brainerd? Middle name Edward or Theodore?

TW
Theo is middle :) I like henry, don't you?
kozzie
For those of you who don't like my shameless self promotion I apoligize....i was mostly just screwing around...some have taken offense...my apologies...

it really wasn't about promoting my products and more about getting a laugh..
again
my apologies