(Close Window)
Topic: Spielberg/Cruise to remake RODAN!
It's about freakin' time! I've seen the old one too many times.
No way...
WAY! I have seen the old one too many times!
Oh I know you are a great fan of the originals ,but are they really going to do this? This should be very intresting.
Of course they are. Would I joke abouit a thing like that?! Especially today of all days!

It all depends on their success in the remake of War Of The Worlds and
Bride Of The Atom.
Is there a link about this??
[quote]
On 2005-04-01 13:19, Xmosis wrote:
Of course they are. Would I joke abouit a thing like that?! Especially today of all days!

It all depends on their success in the remake of War Of The Worlds and
Bride Of The Atom.
[/quote]

Yes, that Bride of the Atom remake looks like it is going to be AWESOME. I don't know about the War of the Worlds one though. Hopefully, they will be able to pull off the Rodan remake. The question STILL remains;

"Can the human race continue to deliver these staggering blows without arousing, somewhere in the depths of Earth, a reaction, a counterattack, a horror still undreamed of?"
"Can the human race continue to deliver these staggering blows without arousing, somewhere in the depths of Earth, a reaction, a counterattack, a horror still undreamed of?"

What a great quote! I only hope that I, a twentieth century man, can quote as well.
Speilberg will do a great job. Sadly I am sure a whole series of knock offs, sequels, TV shows and the like will follow. Most if it will suck.