(Close Window)
Topic: Need help/advice on choosing dvd (Patrick Page)
Hey guys

I bought his sponge ball dvd, and I really like it, it was my first "piece" on sponge balls. I am trying to decide if I should buy his thumb tip dvd, I have the dvd from royal magic I believe, "25 tricks with a thumbtip, but wanted to maybe get somethin else, is that one good and does it teach different/better material than the royal magic one? Also, I want to start of some rope magic, and thought I might pick up that one instead, Can only get one right now? was it good? for begginers? thanks so much. Can't decide which one to get, I use my thumb tip all the time, but only for disappearing/appering silk, vanishing salt, etc... want more powerful stuff but alos want to start with some rope magic. thanks for the good advice I know I am going to get. thanks.
Hi KFmagic

Try Gary Darwin's "Darwin's Encyclopedia of Thumb Tip Magic (3 DVDs)" I've seen Gary perform using thumb tips and he's pretty awesome. Here's the link for more information. http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=912

Good luck and have fun!

Will
I'd spend the money and get ALL the Pat Page material.

Lacking that, his thumb tip tape will give you more things to do, with better presentations, than anything else out there.
While I've never seen Patrick Page's DVDs or videos, I would probably agree with the above poster. Pat is very inspiring, and if you've ever seen him perform for laymen you'll know that he absolutely kills.
Well, on the thumb tip tape he will teach you a salt routine you will do every show. It is that good. The real problem with his tapes is deciding which things you are going to use because you are going to want to use them all!

He is there with Billy McComb and Terry Seebrook as someone who is a real world performer, and his material is simply the best.

Mark Tripp