(Close Window)
Topic: Mirrors by Diamond Jim Tyler
Anyone has a review for this dvd?
Here is a description of the product:

Mirrors have a lore that date back to ancient times. Legends that surround the looking-glass are said to lure and/or repel spirits. Fortune-tellers use this mystical apparatus to read auras and make predictions. Stage magicians have used smoke and mirrors for hundreds of years to amaze their audiences. And now these magical reflectors have been brought into the hands of close-up wizards to further their mythology in an intimate gathering!

Included with this DVD you will receive 20 special mirror gimmicks to perform many routines like:

Mythos- A wild card routine that spins the many myths around mirrors into a feat of magic.
Soul Reflection- A card reading that embodies the onlooker's spirit.
Broken - See a mirror magically shatter before your eyes!
Mirraculous- You'll take a shining to this clever method for revealing a freely selected card!
Superstitious- Transmit your brainwaves with these eight cards to determine whether your volunteer is inherently lucky or unlucky.
Nebulous- Watch the magician mysteriously flip over cards with the aid of mirrors.
Jim?
I was in his magic shop here in Texas last week and watched the performance only part of his DVD and it looked great. Jim really put some thought into this one. It seems very creative and well done. It is my understanding that Jim did all of the work on the DVD as well. I didn't have the cash to purchase it while I was in there, but I will be getting it...besides Jim is one nice guy.
This seems to be an excellent DVD on mirrors. Waiting for a review. Jim is a great thinker, no doubt!

Sam
How big are those mirrors Dr.Fate??
Is this the same Mirrors DVD that Eugene Burger briefly mentioned on Vol 3 of his Journey DVD set? I beleive Mr. Burger also mentioned that Jim Pace also contributed to Mirrors.

Michael
They were the size of playing cards, to be used with playing cards. The dvd comes with a complete set of the gimmicks.
Hey isn't Diamond Jim Tyler a member here or was I seeing things on the list of who was on the Café at that time. Waiting for a review... anyone.

Where can I buy this I saw at Murphy’s but I myself am a dealer.

Still waiting. :coffee:
You can buy it from Jim himself. His shops website is http://www.magicalgadgets.com.
[quote]
On 2005-04-12 11:04, Dr.Fate wrote:
You can buy it from Jim himself. His shops website is http://www.magicalgadgets.com.
[/quote]

Thank's for the link!!
Some reviews?? any?
I really give a review of his dvd but I went to one of his lectures 2 days ago and he showed some material from it and it was great. I would have goten it but money is tight. He is a good performer who offers real working routines. I will probly get this in the future. If any of you have the chance to see him lecture do so.
Dear Readers,

Thanks for your interest in my new DVD titled MIRRORS. I too am interested in reading your reviews. For more information about this DVD or my other creations please visit http://www.diamond-jim.com/originals

All good things,
Diamond Jim Tyler