(Close Window)
Topic: Dan and Dave Forums Down
I can't access them. I have a feeling they have been hacked because when you go there, you don't get the standard error sign it just says:

" phpBB worm is alive? hihi sirh0t and 00pz were here "

Sounds like its been hacked by hardcore H4X0RZ, or I might be jumping the gun.

Anyone know about this?
Hackers :)
Its not Hackers

ITS HATERS
PhpBB worm is alive? hihi sirh0t and 00pz were here

exact same message I got. :(
Haters, chris? Come on, seriously, there are people that scan the web for any forums on phpBB and then crash them. I would be willing to bet that it was a random attack.
I know, I was just farting around. Who know who it was. Sucks it happened though. Come on Brick, you have been around for a while. You should know not to take anything that I say seriously. Hope its back up soon.
It was the superhands haters!!!! hehehehe... just kiding. maybe? but yea, it does suck
It was a random hack I guess.

If it was one of the non-life haters, it would say something else for sure. :)
It'll be up very soon, its just the main page that's hacked, the forums are still accessable so no data is lost. :)
Ive heard that there are a few other phpbb forums down too, guess must be random
This was a general error for phpbb forum users who didn't update their software. the forum will be back up shortly with (hopefully) no information loss.

best,

dbuck
A "general error"? LOL.
Well the same page as before isn't coming up, so I assume that its getting fixed.
Yes everything is taken care of. Like Dan said, these hacks are quite common amongst other phpbb forum users. They simply had not updated their software in quite somtime leaving their forum very vunerable. It is back up now with no lost information.

http://www.dananddave.com

S.Segal